All pool will be open Memorial Day weekend. Regular summer hours will begin May 26, 2014. Outdoor Pools are available for private parties when the pool is not open to the public. Georgetown Parks 7 Recreation Programs may take up portions of the pools throughout the day. Save 25% off of all Unlimited Summer Pool Passes purchased May 1-17!
Aquatic programs may take up portions of each pool throughout the day. Please check the Recreation Center front desk or online monthly pool schedules.
Georgetown Recreation Center (GRC) Splash Pool – 1003 N. Austin Avenue, 512-930-3596
River Ridge Pool – 414 South Ridge Circle, 512-930-3533
Williams Drive Pool – 3201 Williams Drive, 512-930-3529
Tennis Center Pool – 400 Serenada Drive, 512-930-3508
Village Pool – 370 Village Commons Boulevard, 512-931-2758
NOTE: Please see the maps at the bottom of this page!
GRC Splash Pool: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (closed Sundays)
River Ridge Pool: 1:00 – 7:00 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (closed Tuesday)
Williams Drive Pool: 1:00 – 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (closed Monday)
Tennis Center Pool: 1:00 – 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (closed Monday)
Village Pool: 1:00 – 7:00 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (closed Tuesday)
Daily Summer Pool Admission Fees (Williams Drive, Village, River Ridge, Tennis Center Pools)
Children 3 & under are Free
Child (4-9) $1.00
Junior (10-17) $2.00
Adult (18+) $3.00
GRC Splash Pool Admission Fees
Children 3 & under are Free
Child (4-9) $2.00
Junior (10-17) $2.00
Adult (18 – 54) $3.00
Senior (55+) $2.00
Unlimited Summer Pool Passes *
Child and Junior (4-17) $55 Resident / $75 Nonresident
Adult (18+) $75 Resident / $100 Nonresident
Family (spouse and dependents) $150 Resident / $200 Nonresident
* A season pass will give you unlimited access to all five of the City of Georgetown PARD Outdoor Pools during operating hours! This includes the River Ridge Pool, Williams Drive Pool, Tennis Center Pool, Village Pool and the Splash Pool at the Georgetown Recreation Center (GRC). The Indoor Pool at the GRC is not included in the Unlimited Summer Pool Pass; you must have a valid Recreation Center membership or purchase a Daily Visit for the facility. Please see the Georgetown Recreation Center Pools page for more information. Save 25% off of all Summer Pool Passes purchased May 1-17!
** Season passes are non-refundable and will expire at the end of the summer season.
1. Chaperone must be at least 16 years of age.
2. Chaperone of children ages 6 and younger must in a bathing suit and be actively participating in the water with their children at all times.
3. Chaperone of children ages 7 – 9 must remain in the Aquatic Area at all times.
4. All swimmers are required to take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
5. Appropriate swimming attire only. No denim, cut-off shorts, spandex, etc.
6. Swim diapers are required for young children. Regular diapers are prohibited in the pool.
7. Food, gum and candy are prohibited in the pool area. No glass containers.
8. No running, diving, flips or horse play of any kind.
9. U.S. Coast Guard approved flotation devices only. No water wings or inner tubes allowed.
10. Snorkels and fins must be used in lap lanes only. Masks cannot cover the nose.
11. Do not sit or pull on lap lane ropes. Lap swimming is only allowed in designated lap lanes. Everyone must be prepared to share a lane. Transition lane may be used for water walking.
12. Breath-holding games or breath holding training is not permitted.
13. No animals allowed in the pool area with the exception of service animals.
14. Anyone having open cuts, wounds, etc. is not permitted in the pool.
15. All tobacco products are prohibited.
16. The City of Georgetown is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
17. An admission fee or membership is required to swim prior to or after swim lessons, water aerobics, or scheduled pool parties.
18. Unacceptable behavior is grounds for being removed from the facility.
19. Staff reserves the right to enforce other rules as necessary to ensure the safety of our members and guests.
Groups of more than 10 people can request to use any of the Georgetown pools during normal operating hours. Group requests must be made at least two weeks in advance to ensure proper staffing. This request does not guarantee a reservation. Only one group may visit a pool at a time. For additional information please call the Aquatics Office at (512) 930-3541.
River Ridge Pool
414 South Ridge Circle
Tennis Center Pool
400 Serenada Drive
370 Village Commons Blvd.
Williams Drive Pool
3201 Williams Drive