Memorial Day Weekend Pool Hours:
Georgetown Parks & Recreation’s Outdoor Swimming Pools will open Memorial Day weekend.
Williams Drive, Tennis Center Pool, Village Pool and River Ridge Pool will be open 1-7 pm on Saturday, May 23 through Monday, May 25.
The Outdoor Splash pool at the Recreation Center will be open 10 am- 8 pm on Saturday May 23 and from 1-7 pm on Monday, May 25.
All outdoor pools will open for normal summer hours on Saturday, May 30.
The Indoor Pool at the Georgetown Recreation Center is available for year-round use with facility membership or the purchase of a day pass. Completion of a waiver is required for facility use.
The Recreation Center also has an Event Room available to rent for parties.
1. Chaperone must be at least 16 years of age.
2. Chaperone of children ages 6 and younger must in a bathing suit and be actively participating in the water with their children at all times.
3. Chaperone of children ages 7 – 9 must remain in the Aquatic Area at all times.
4. All swimmers are required to take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
5. Appropriate swimming attire only. No denim, cut-off shorts, spandex, etc.
6. Swim diapers are required for young children. Regular diapers are prohibited in the pool.
7. Food, gum and candy are prohibited in the pool area. No glass containers.
8. No running, diving, flips or horse play of any kind.
9. U.S. Coast Guard approved flotation devices only. No water wings or inner tubes allowed.
10. Snorkels and fins must be used in lap lanes only. Masks cannot cover the nose.
11. Do not sit or pull on lap lane ropes. Lap swimming is only allowed in designated lap lanes. Everyone must be prepared to share a lane. Transition lane may be used for water walking.
12. Breath-holding games or breath holding training is not permitted.
13. No animals allowed in the pool area with the exception of service animals.
14. Anyone having open cuts, wounds, etc. is not permitted in the pool.
15. All tobacco products are prohibited.
16. The City of Georgetown is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
17. An admission fee or membership is required to swim prior to or after swim lessons, water aerobics, or scheduled pool parties.
18. Unacceptable behavior is grounds for being removed from the facility.
19. Staff reserves the right to enforce other rules as necessary to ensure the safety of our members and guests.
Groups of more than 10 people can request to use any of the Georgetown pools during normal operating hours. Group requests must be made at least two weeks in advance to ensure proper staffing. This request does not guarantee a reservation. Only one group may visit a pool at a time. For additional information please call the Aquatics Office at (512) 930-3541.
River Ridge Pool
414 South Ridge Circle
Tennis Center Pool
400 Serenada Drive
370 Village Commons Blvd.
Williams Drive Pool
3201 Williams Drive